I provide updated, information, resources and links in support of those experiencing the effects of Sexual Dysfunction, relationship challenges and other health concerns, whether personally or among family and friends.
READ THIS Before you book your first appointment:
Payments are to be made in full for each visit. I will provide you with all the information you need to submit to your insurance.
If you are planning to use your health insurance, you must call your insurance company to ask if they cover therapy services. Your health insurance provider might promise to pay for outpatient psychotherapy, but that doesn’t mean it covers all the different psychotherapist credentials and settings.
Guideline of questions to ask your insurance company:
* How much does my coverage pay per visit?
* Do I have a maximum number of visits or maximum dollar amount per calendar year?
* How much is my deductible?
* What is the reimbursement policy?
* Does my policy cover out-of-network clinicians? What is the out-of-network rate?
New Client Forms
Download and complete the following forms before arriving at the Office (if possible).
New patients will be asked to provide a credit card that can be charged for patient balance items (co-pays, deductibles)
**Currently, Blue Cross/Blue Shield is the only insurance accepted.
Inspiration and Motivations
As an inspiring motivational Speaker, Consultant and Executive Coach, I have worked with top organizations all over the world. Here you will find some of my favorite resources that offer positivity and empowerment.
Picture with quote from
- The Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- The Seven Principles That Make Marriage Work – John Gottman
- Mating in Captivity – Esther Perel
- The Multi-Orgasmic Couple: Sexual Secrets Every Couple Should Know – Mantak Chia, Maneewan Chia, Douglas Abrams, Rachel Carlton Abrams
- 5 Simple Steps to Take Your Marriage from Good to Great! - Terri Orbuch, Ph.D.
- Finding Love Again: 6 Simple Steps to a New and Happy Relationship - Terri Orbuch, Ph.D.
- The Guide To Getting It On – Paul Joannides
- Arousal: The Secret Logic of Sexual Fantasies – Michael Bader
- The Erotic Mind: Unlocking the Inner Sources of Passion and Fulfillment – Jack Morin
- When the Earth Moves: Women and Orgasm – Mikaya Heart
Men's Issues Books
- The New Male Sexuality, Revised Edition – Bernie Zilbergeld
- She Comes First: The Thinking Man’s Guide to Pleasuring a Woman – Ian Kerner
- Taming Your Gremlin – Rick Carson
- Man’s Search For Meaning – Viktor Frankl
- The Road Less Traveled – Scott Peck
- The Power of Habit – by Charles Duhigg
Grief and Loss Books
- Tear Soup: A Recipe for Healing After Loss – Pat Schwiebert, Chuck DeKlyen, Taylor Bills