Why Sex Health Doc?
The World Health Organization defines sexual health as a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence.
It can be hard to ask for help, especially when you feel sad or anxious, lonely or struggling in a relationship, confused or overwhelmed, or insecure. Commonly, these feelings interfere with life, with accomplishing career goals or being satisfied in relationships.
Maybe you have trouble being motivated, or you are preoccupied with worry, or you are withdrawing from social activities - that you normally enjoy. Perhaps you find yourself stuck, repeating the same old patterns, never achieving what you really want.
We will work together to discover how your pattern of relating to significant others in your life has affected and impacted your ability to feel loved and nurtured. I am passionate about helping you find the path to healing. I enjoy working with my clients to gain new perspectives and insights into old patterns of relating and behaving in ways that have been stifling and detrimental to their health. I work with all sexual orientations.
FIGHT FOR YOUR HEALTH!
New Inspirational product
Therapy may be right for you if you are:
- Struggling with enhancing your sexual relationships.
- Looking to improve the sexual health of your relationship.
- Seeking ways to develop more lasting intimate bonds of communication albeit physically, emotionally, sexually.
- Struggling with feelings of sexual inadequacies.
- In need of support in working through personal losses.
- Tired of feeling the way you feel and ready to get serious about making a change.
- Seeking a different perspective on past events to make break through insights and move your life forward.
- In need of a skilled listener who will not judge the past choices of your life.
- Looking to learn different ways of relating to your spouse or partner.
- In need of feeling less anxious and more confident.
- Looking to think, feel and behave differently and break down barriers that prevent you from achieving your goals.
Enhance Your Relationship
Take the BSPI Survey today
All clients are encouraged to explore how your personal sexual preferences influence and impact your relationships through the Beiter Sexuality Preference Indicator - BSPI©.
The BSPI© was developed as a communications tool to help individuals understand their own sexual preferences in their sexual relationships and provide a comfortable means for openly discussing one’s sexuality.
The BSPI survey is currently undergoing significant changes. Please join our mailing list to be informed of when the survey is available.
Sex and Relationship Therapy
Sex Therapy, Erectile Dysfunction, Relationship Issues, Inhibited Sexual Desire, Sexual Communication, Swinging & Open Relationships, BDSM, Body Image Issues, Health & Fitness, Addictions, Anxiety/Stress, Unresolved Anger, Self-Esteem, Grief, Time Management, Career Coaching, Self-Forgiveness, Spirituality
Relationship Bootcamp - Relationship Fitness Training for Couples (RFTC) helps you grow your good relationship into a stronger, more resilient, and joyful one. It’s like having a personal trainer to support your growth as a couple.